Engineering meets Science meets Surgery.
The VistOR MS Light is brighter, whiter, cooler, and more capable in the surgical theater than any previous technology. So you get the most accurate colors with unparalleled shadow control — and virtually no heat emission.
- Single, dual and triple mounts afford you tremendous flexibility in how you equip your operating room.
- Configurations can include multiple light heads and high- definition video camera and monitor options.
Features of the VistOR MS LED Surgical Light:
- 4,300° K pure white illumination
- Brilliant 130,000 lux output
- 50,000 hour-rated LED life
- Cross-focus technology
- Superior shadow control
- Five-stage dimming & ambient
light (minimally-invasive) mode
- Near-zero radiated heat
- Single, dual, and triple mounts for ultimate flexibility
- HD camera & monitor mounting options
Controlling the brightness and position of your surgical illumination is critical. With the VistOR MS, it’s incredibly simple. Just reach up and press the center button on our 5-stage dimming control handle to adjust brightness or rotate the handle to adjust the light pattern.
- All key light functions are controlled within the sterile field.
- Single, dual and triple mounts afford you tremendous flexibility in how you equip your operating room. Configurations can include multiple light heads and high- definition video camera and monitor options.
- Suspension arms are precision-balanced and articulated to allow the greatest reach and range of positioning with surprising ease. With its more sleek, streamlined profile the light head still produces amazingly brilliant output and remarkable shadow reduction, so you can visualize the site under the most optimal conditions possible.
- Optional high-definition video camera and monitor give you expanded video-assist capabilities
- Optional touchscreen wall control provides easy remote management of lighting and camera features.
5-stage dimming and illumination field are easily controlled with the sterilizable handle.
Ambient light (minimally-invasive) mode is achieved with just a few presses on the control handle button.
Cross Focus Technology.
Delivering the purest, most uniform white light.
- Both the inner and outer rings of LEDs can be cross-focused to each other by simply rotating the handle, adjusting the light pattern for the very best shadow control without moving the light head.
- The light field can be adjusted from 9” - 13” with minimal reduction of illuminated brightness.
- Each LED features its own uniquely focused front refracting diffuser lens that individually redirects each beam into a single, coherent, even light field.To compensate for inherent LED color imperfections, we developed an ingenious lens that merges all emitted colors into one focused beam of very white light, affording you unparalleled color accuracy
“In-Light” HD Camera Option
Lighting Touch Screen Tablet Control
Nuvo gives you the option of a touchscreen wall control. The wall control panel communicates wirelessly, managing one, two, or three lights as well as the HD Video Camera. While you focus on operating, your nurse or assistant can control light intensity, color temperature, Green mode, plus camera functions — all remotely.
The Nuvo monitoring system
The NUVO Monitoring System will complement the procedure through its combination of superior ergonomics and advanced high-resolution display technology. Unlike monitors that are placed on mobile carts, the NUVO Monitor provides unrestricted positioning to help eliminate a surgeon's neck and back strain while performing a procedure.
In addition, custom-designed slip rings enable users to continually rotate the monitor around the vertical axis. The counterbalance arm allows users to position the monitor at the optimal height and distance for each surgeon, and the sterile handle on the side of the monitor is readily accessible for minor positioning adjustments during a case. For added convenience, the button located on the end of the sterilizable handle provides the surgeon with access to as many as four different images on each monitor.
|Color Temperature||4300°K pure white illumination|
|Light Intensity||Brilliant 130,000 lux output|
5 (from 50% – 100%)
LED Life Expectancy
50,000 hour-rated LED life
|Radiated Heat||Near Zero|
Controls on Sterile Handle
|Pattern Size||9” – 13” (228.6 – 330.2 mm)|
|Ambient Light Mode||Yes (minimally-invasive)|
|Voltage||100 - 240 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|INSTALLATION AND SERVICE MANUAL|
TOUCH SCREEN USER GUIDE
Nuvo VU is the property of Medical Illumination International, Inc.; All other trademarks used herein are the property of AWI Licensing LLC and/or its affiliates © 2020 AWI Licensing LLC Printed in the United States of America