FS-L3202D offers ultra-fast video signal detection. This monitor delivers superior color reproduction and displays exact visualization of critical anatomy being captured by the camera. It provides surgeons with the images needed for multi-specialty procedures, all while being compatible with all popular endoscopy systems.
Models & Features
Handheld remote control is included, DC power is available near the video in/out connections to support smaller components such as fiber optic receivers. FS-L3202D reduces cable clutter with its back cover attachment
- A large viewing area yet is within the requirements of most boom mounting systems.
- Picture-in-picture or picture-by-picture screen layouts can be fully adjusted for size and position, giving surgeons the flexibility to work with video images tailored to their preference.
- An internal fan, which eliminates the spread of contaminants and makes the monitor perfectly suited for the sterile field in an operating room.
- Input & Output Selection: FS-L3202D comes standard with extensive compatibility already built-in. Connections are available for a vast array of video signals (digital and analog) including DVI-D, 3G-SDI, SOG, VGA, C-Video, S-Video, and Component. This means that it can adapt to different applications without having to buy extra equipment.
- Source Compatibility: With a full range of signal timing tables, FS-L3202D offers ultra-fast video signal detection.
- Superior color reproduction, and displays exact visualization of critical anatomy being captured by the camera. It provides surgeons with the images needed for multi-specialty procedures, all while being compatible with all popular endoscopy systems.
- Attention to Detail This unit comes with design enhancements that improve workflow in a medical operating room environment. A handheld remote control is included. DC power is available near the video in/out connections to support smaller components such as fiber optic receivers. FS-L3202D reduces cable clutter with its back cover attachment.
Other FSN available models:
|FS-L3202D||32 inch LCD display featuring expanded I/O options, including dual DVI and SDI, plus DC out power for smaller components. FS-L3202D is ideal for showing big images, yet is still within the size range recommended by most OR boom arm systems|
|FS-E2101D||21.5 inch HD monitor offering exceptional value. The size is ideal for limited spaces that still require monitor maneuverability.|
|21.5 inch monitor, with a projected capacitive multi-touch screen that is designed for medical applications, including complex user interfaces.|
|24 inch diagonal medical monitor; the wide selection of video connections on the back of this surgical monitor allow for medical imaging source compatibility, new or old.|
|26 inch diagonal medical grade display from FSN with the latest technology needed to reproduce super-sharp HD images. Advantages include broad compatibility and easy-to-use interface.|
|FS-L2702DT||27 inch touch screen model, with a slim and sleek housing design, built-in rounded corner bumpers for added safety, and sturdy construction that withstands the rigors of daily OR use.|
|Panel||32 inch TFT LCD (LED)|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080 pixel|
16 : 9
|698.4(H)mm x 392.9(V)mm|
|Pixel pitch (mm)||0.36375 x 0.36375|
Responsive Time (typical)
|25 ms (gray to gray)|
|Number of colors||16.7 Million|
|Contrast Ratio (typical)||1300 : 100|
|Viewing Angle (CR>10)||R/L 178°, U/D 178°|
|Power Supply||AC/DC Adaptor (AC 100-240V~, DC 24V 6.25A)|
|Power Consumption||75W Max|
||User manual, AC-DC adaptor, AC power cord, DVI-D cable, BNC cable, Remote control, Screw BH M4 x 14|
|Unit Dimension||770(W) x 471.5(H) x 80.5(D) mm 30.31(W) x 18.56(H) x 3.17(D) inch|
|Package Dimension||911.35(W) x 742.95(H) x 234.95(D) mm 35.88(W) x 29.25(H) x 9.25(D) inch|
|IP Rating||IP30 - overall, IP31 - front side only|
|IK Rating||IK05 with 5H AR glass|
|Weight||13.18 kg, 29.06 lbs. (monitor with cover) 19.14 kg, 42.2 lbs. (shipping package)|
|Certifications||ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1(UL60601-1), CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60601-1, FCC Class B, EN60601-1, EN60601-1-2, CE, MDR(EU) 2017/745 Class I Medical Device|
|PRODUCT DATA SHEET|
MONITOR USER GUIDE
Nuvo VU is the property of Medical Illumination International, Inc.; All other trademarks used herein are the property of AWI Licensing LLC and/or its affiliates © 2020 AWI Licensing LLC Printed in the United States of America